Marinated Cauliflower Salad
via Vegetarian Times
September 2010 p. 75
Email to a Friend
1. Whisk together lemon juice, mustard, garlic, and oil in small bowl. Toss with cauliflower in large nonreactive bowl, cover, and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours. Stir 1 or 2 times while marinating.
2. Stir bell pepper and parsley into marinated cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and sprinkle with shaved Parmesan, if using.
- 3 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced (1 tsp.)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cups bite-sized cauliflower florets (8 oz.)
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 3/4-inch dice (1 cup)
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese, optional
Per 3/4-cup serving: